We had SOOOO MUCH FUN on our little getaway to Denver. First time trip without kiddos = AMAZING!!! But don't worry, we came back.
Here we are - first pic of the trip in our little rental car - it was 23* F when we pulled into Denver - YOWZA! We loved actually getting to use our coats.
Pete getting ready to head off to our first day at the conference.
He looks so dashing wouldn't you say??
Wait, it has. Not since our honeymoon in fact.

So yes, we are a little nerdier than we remember, but still loving it.

Here's our snazzy little hotel room. Hotel Teatro in downtown Denver - it was AWESOME! It was just this little renovated theatre district building but it was AMAZING. Thank you Priceline!

And here we are getting ready to head home. It got me really excited to go on our 5 year anniversary trip in April! And even the kids survived... thanks Mom!

So yes, we are a little nerdier than we remember, but still loving it.
Here's our snazzy little hotel room. Hotel Teatro in downtown Denver - it was AWESOME! It was just this little renovated theatre district building but it was AMAZING. Thank you Priceline!
And here we are getting ready to head home. It got me really excited to go on our 5 year anniversary trip in April! And even the kids survived... thanks Mom!
After we got back the stresses of the world that we had let go hit us full force in the face, so that weekend we decided to take a 1 night trip up to the cabin to reconnect with the kids. SO FUN!
I still remember climbing up these bunk beds when I was that exact age - crazy!
He LOVES the outdoors.

Some sibling discovery adventure.
Badminton raquet required.
It was actually a lot of fun! Cal and I were glad to tag a long.

The joy of petting zoos.

Paige catching a ride.
Paige's "crazy hair" as she likes to call it.
The joy of petting zoos.
Paige catching a ride.
October is also Peter-Patrick's Birthday!!!
Happy 29th P-daddy!
We had a fantastic early morning picnic in our room, complete with Munchkin donuts, FrankenBerry (pete's fave cereal) and Rasspberry Lemonade.
Not to forget all of our bed-heads...
I've said it before---and I'll say it again...Amy, you look GREAT!
ReplyDeleteMissing you guys. Wish we could see you. Coming to Texas anytime soon?
You look so great!! I like your bangs! ( you can say it in Napoleon Dynamite's voice if you want.) I really do, they are so cute!
ReplyDelete