Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wedding Bells

Big happenings this week include:


Fieldtrip to the Fire Station! Paige's preschool fieldtrips are always a highlight, and this was another great adventure! So funny to watch all those kiddos...


Jordan and Kaitlyn got married on Friday, September 25th. It was soooo wonderful. Such a sweet ceremony and had a WAY fun time at the reception and such. The kiddies were so cute all dressed up!



On Sunday I was sustained the new Primary President in our Meadowview Ward... AHHH! Crazy! But I am so excited and feel so humbled that the Lord feels that I'm the person for this job at this time. We'll just have to see how it goes with a ward that has over 250 Primary children! I'm just relieved I don't have to keep it a secret anymore, haha...

Started Friday off with a shave for Calvin
Paige outside the Firehouse... looking thrilled

Paige hid in terror from the masked firefighter, but all the other kids LOVED it. She kept covering her ears saying "I don't want to hear him breathe!" Pretty funny.


A little howdy-do from inside the firetruck

They were SOOOOO happy - I LOVED it!
Such a beautiful duo!
Our little fam pic at the reception, which was SO FUN!
Does it get better than little boys wearing bowties???
I think not...
Ganky and Pop Pop with all the little Bluth grankiddies.
Talk about a party!

Patrick took the kids back over to my parents that next Saturday morning for a swim party while I stayed to work on Primary stuff. Looks like the had a great time!

Oh the days of not caring about sand in your pants...

And this is what happens when
Grandma's costume closet gets broken into...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a fun few weeks! Bluth weddings are the best, if I do say so myself :)

    And Primary President with 250 kids??!! GOOD LUCK!!! You are the perfect lady for the job!

    Darling family pic too!

    ReplyDelete